CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Prom 2010

I have survived my first prom with Breanna. It was a little rough on me - but I think we did okay. We only had a few days to find a dress - that was the hardest part. Trying to find something modest in a little bit larger size (not huge but not a zero either) in the picked over stores was hard. But we found one she and I were both happy with. Not super fancy - but just the right price and she can wear it for church and school even which is a bonus in my book. She had a date (Monty) for ticket and flower purposes - but they mostly went as a group. A fun filled day of lazer tagging - pizza making and after the dance - a bonfire up the canyon with smores. She had a blast.

The whole group
Just the boys. Monty is the in the middle front row.
Just the girls.
Cute girls.
Bre and Monty.
Bre and Monty.

0 comments: