CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Summer fun

We had Priscilla over for dinner and she made frybread for us. Hillary loves getting frybread lessons from her.
Not bad for a 3 year old.Connor is finally learning how to mow the lawn. Unfortunately for him the self-propel feature on our mower seems to have quit working. Maybe I'll feel bad enough for him to get it fixed. If he was a few inches taller it wouldn't matter - but he's at just the wrong height for any leverage. But he did a great job anyway.




1 comments:

Mindy said...

Heather
That is horrible about your lawnmower. I hope you get it fixed soon! I hope you are well. I miss our chats at my desk, or in the hall, or wherever we found each other. Hillary is so cute. I really like her fry bread.