CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

We're in TROUBLE

Yesterday Hillary and I were walking two houses down to visit her favorite friend Sister Connelly (yes she's my favorite friend too) and her husband Sean. It's been a while since Hillary has seen her because she's been sick lately. Hillary was asking me if Sean was asleep. (He works the graveyard shift so this is a valid question). So here is the conversation that followed:

H: Is Sean asleep?
M: I don't know what they're doing. Sister Connelly and I are going to plan scouts though so I know she's awake.
H: Maybe they're kissing.
M: Why would they be doing that. It's gross. (My plan is to make her believe all boys are gross so she never wants to date. Think it'll work?)
H: Well we want to dance and if you want guys to dance with you that's what you got to do.

Now I realize how much trouble I'm already in with her. Perhaps I'll adopt the belief of the Duggars that all dancing is BAD and EVIL. Think she'll buy that?

2 comments:

Eldredge Fam. said...

SO cute! Yes, you are in trouble, and I don't think that she'll catch on to the whole reverse psychology thing. She's way too smart, good luck with her. :)

Anonymous said...

I like your plan. Since your girl is a couple years ahead of my son, keep me posted about its success and/or any changes you would make to said plan!