CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday - The hummingbird

We have humming bird feeder just in front of our picture window in the living room. We've always had great success in attracting the hummingbirds. Last summer they started fighting. I don't know why - they probably learned it from my kids. Anyway - I bought a second feeder in hopes that they would stop. Now they just fight over that one too. Last year we had to cut down our tree because it had been struck by lightning and was 90% dead. But the boys didn't get the trunk out and it's started growing back this year and there's one long stick that sticks out the top and one of the hummingbirds is constantly sitting on it. It's pretty cute actually. But anyway - to make a long story short - here it is sitting on the twig. Not fighting.


Edited: Hey Dad - I was just checking over my post to make sure it posted - and I realized this would be the perfect project for you when your here - get the trunk out of my front yard. Thanks in advance.

0 comments: