CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Thursday - Hillary's photos

One day last week Hillary got up early and decided to take pictures. So she got out my camera and shot away. Luckily no damage was done as Connor appeared to be up also and perhaps turned it on for her. Who knows. But heres a small sampling of the result. I now have more pictures of balls, dolls and dogs than I could ever want - like 30 or so of each!


I only got one picture of the zhu-zhu butt.
She even ventured outside to photograph the roses. Which she has been hand watering one by one each day for me. I can't convince her about roots.


Doll in the hall - I got LOTS of this pose. She did get some close-ups too.

Meet spot the dog and bear in a scarf - plus her go-go's.
Another shot sans go-go's.

One of about a hundred of Penny. Most she's still sleeping but a few she's looking at the camera.

Balls.
One of what Hillary calls her "family pictures". Note the appearance of Baby Amelia on the right.
So perhaps I have a budding photographer.
Tomorrow - the hummingbird.

0 comments: