CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TASMAN!

Today is my nephew Tasman's birthday. He is the cutest little guy ever. I heard he got a bike for his birthday - And I can't wait to get pictures of him on it(Hint Hint Hint).

This is him mailing himself to his Grandma's house.


Some things we love about Tasman
  • He loves tractors. And I mean LOVES them. With an undying passion.
  • He also loves trains.
  • He is the voice on the answering machine at their house. We love to call just to listen to him talk. Sometimes we'll call several times in a row so we can all hear it. Hillary will then do impressions of Tasman for hours. It's too too cute.



  • Tasman loves salamanders, snakes, lizards, toads and such.

  • He is the best big brother ever.

This is one of the CUTE videos his mom just sent me. I may start doing a "Tasman of the week video". Anyway- it's Tasman explaining how he helps his sister not to fall while she's sitting. Watch and enjoy.

We hope you have a great day Tasman. We love and miss you TONS! Happy Birthday.

1 comments:

Holloway bunch said...

I love that he stands up and moves as far away as he can when Amelia falls down, and cries real loud! He is too, too cute!!!