CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Connor - a couple days late I know...

So my little boy turned 11 on Sunday - yes on Father's Day. He was actually born on Father's Day - so every once in a while he has to share his day with all the Dads in the world. Anyway - I think he had a great day. We actually went to Wendover for the night. We swam in the pool and stayed in a hotel and that was tons of fun.
This is Connor and Colton - I felt the need to make sure Colton was in this post as Connor spends 80% of his life at Colton's house. I think he'd move in there if I'd let him.
Connor is a great scout. He just finished with Cub Scouts though. He earned all the important awards including his Religious Knot and his Arrow of Light.
Connor is one of the craziest and goofiest kids I know. He is always making me laugh.

When he feels like it - he is a great big Brother. Here he is helping Hillary learn to ride her bike without training wheels.
Connor has the ability to make friends easily. He made several friends while we were in Arizona last month.

Connor is crafty and artistic. Here is a hat he made for himself. He loves to draw and create. A few years he was obsessed with creating things with paper and tape. He also does this thing where he makes little men out of pencil top erasers.
Connor is also an outdoors kind of kid. He loves to fish and hike and camp.
So Happy 11th birthday buddy. We love you tons.

0 comments: