CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 10, 2008

COUNTRY HITS AND MISSES

I think I owe my love of country music to my Dad. Thanks Dad. I ran across this list on one of my random searches through the internet and decided to post my top picks. I was going to do 10, then 15 but couldn't resist posting at least 20. So here they are in no particular order. I hope you find them as funny as I did.

20. Don't Run Through The Screen Door Honey, You'll Only Strain Yourself

19. I Can't Get Over You, So Why Don't You Get Under Me?

18. It's Hard To Kiss The Lips At Night That Chew Your A@@ All Day Long

17. You're The Reason Our Kids Are So Ugly

16. I'm So Miserable Without You, It's Like Having You Here

15. I Liked You Better Before I Knew You So Well

14. I Just Fell in Something; I Sure Hope It's Love

13. If I'd Shot You When I Wanted, I'd Be Out By Now

12. I'm Still Missing You...But My Aim Is Improving

11. If I Can't Be Number One in Your Life, Then Number Two On You

10. I Ain't Never Gone To Bed with Ugly Women, but I've Sure Woke Up With A Few

9. Mama Get The Hammer (There's A Fly On Papa's Head)

8. You Were Only A Splinter In My A@@ As I Slid Down The Bannister Of Life

7. I Wanna Whip Your Cow

6. I Would Have Wrote You A Letter, But I Couldn't Spell Yuck!

5. She Got the Ring And I Got The Finger

4. I've Got The Hungries For Your Love And I'm Waiting In Your Welfare Line

3. You Can't Have Your Kate And Edith Too

2. I Wouldn't Take Her To A Dog Fight 'Cause I'm Afraid She'd Win

1. I Only Have Eyes For You, But Look What I Have For Your Sister

1 comments:

Erin said...

LOVE IT!! Those are soo funny! I think my favorite is I liked you better before I knew you so well! Leave it up to the country music writers to say what everyone else is thinking, but too shy to say!

And aren't comments like a little gift from the blog fairy? A friend told me when I started my blog that comments start to become your self esteem rating system... she said, "and when you don't get any comments...it hurts, just a little. :) "

Seriously, it's pretty fun. I think it's fun to see just who is checking out your life...ya know? I need to figure out how to get one of those trackers on my blog!

Love ya! See you this weekend?