CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tribute to Breanna

Breanna is away at girls camp so here are the top 10 things I love and miss about her:


1. She is the best babysitter I can find. Plus she's cheap.

2. We can laugh at just about anything together. Especially the crazy old ladies that are always at the grocery store when we go.

3. She is best friends with Hillary. They are 10 years apart but still manage to be best buddies.

4. She too loves reality TV shows.

5. She loves Monkeys and the color purple and isn't ashamed of either thing.

6. She loves to bake.

7. She watches Chowder and Total Drama Island with me. (If you don't know, don't ask.)

8. She can load the dishwasher, move the laundry, pick up the living room, bath the baby, check the chickens, fix a meal or get Hillary milk when she demands it. I hate doing it ALL, ALL THE TIME. It's nice to share the responsibilites.

9. She is okay with herself, even if her body or looks aren't perfect. She shows me how to love myself - whoever I am.

10. She is my oldest daughter and I Miss Her TONS!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

AWWWE! Cute tribute! Go Breanna for being such an awesome helper!! She really is a treasure Heather! You are so lucky to have such an excellent daughter! She will have a blast at girls camp!

Rachelle said...

That was so nice. Breanna is a good gal. I stumbled upon your blog on a link through Erin's. It's fun to see what you are up to. I too love the Wal-mart brand slip n slide thing. Hope to see you guys soon!