CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 28, 2008

LOST IN SPACE

So I was cleaning out the photo files on my cell phone and realized how many pictures I have on there that I've forgotten about completely. So this week is dedicated to those. Each day will feature a few of the lost pictures and maybe by the end of the week - I'll have them all taken care of.


The first ones are some we took in Vegas and on the way to Vegas. There is this really cool park somewhere near St. George - it may actually be in St. George - but I don't know really. This is where we stopped to have lunch and let the kids burn some energy and of course I took a couple pictures.

This is Connor riding the cool wooden Turtle. Then I forced the other two onto it. They were not as happy as Connor was, but it's a cute picture anyway.These next ones are some we took in "The world's LARGEST souviner shop". The kids begged and begged until we finally stopped. Turns out it's really "The worlds LARGEST junk collection". Surprise, Suprise.


And for those of you who are wondering - no I did NOT buy any of the hats. I felt pretty sketchy about just trying them on.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh why not? The hats are so fun!
Looks like the kind of store my kids would be drawn to as well!!!

I love the kids on the turtle!

Claremont First Ward said...

THose are some massive hats! :)

I'm late in thanking you for taking the time to stop by my blog when I was featured on SITS. I appreciate the time you took and look forward to visiting again!