CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Yard Sale Jackpot

Let's just start with the fact that I do not like Hot Topic. This is a store in the mall that sells what we'll call "alternative" clothing. Lots of goth stuff, lots of black, any concert t-shirt you could imagine, lots of clothing I wouldn't EVER let a child of mine wear. But we go in everytime we go to the mall. I think maybe Breanna think's she'll wear me down and I'll buy her something if she keeps trying. But besides being ugly and inappropriate, their clothes and shoes are just out of my price range. So when we found the $50 Hot Topic shoes she had begged for at a yard sale Saturday - I told her to try them on. Magically they fit and had never even been worn before. Plus the best part - they ONLY wanted $1 for them. So I got to be a good mom and Breanna got the shoes she's ALWAYS wanted. Of course you ask "What's the price Breanna pays for them?" I call them her hooker shoes. She doesn't care because she loves them and that's a small price to pay in her book.

1 comments:

Mindy said...

haha I think they are cute shoes. You don't have to tell her that if you don't want to. :)