CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 15, 2010

22 days of Thanks - Day 12

Today I am thankful for my nephews. Dylan, Tasman & Benjamin.

I don't get to see or talk to Dylan hardly ever - but we had fun in August when I was out there.

Yesterday I got to talk to Tasman on the phone. We made a deal that if he drew me three pictures I would send him 3 bags of Cheetos. Pretty sweet deal I know. Don't be jealous. I'm sure he'd make the same deal with you if you asked. I couldn't talk him into trying meatloaf though.

Benjamin is so cute - but he doesn't really like me much (mostly because I only see him every couple of years). I could listen to him say "get out of the car" over and over though - it's pretty cute. He's only 2 1/2 so I'm thinking in another year he'll not be so hard to win over and we'll be great friends.

I'm trying to convince my nephews that I'm the best Auntie ever - I send them little treats in the mail and am always willing to trade Cheetos for pictures. I love them all and wish they were closer so we could play together all the time.

2 comments:

Ralph Brinton said...

you can expect a call from Ben to make a trade for cheetos, they are his favorite.

Mom, Wife, Teacher, Friend said...

How about cheetos and m&m's...remember that? :)
Heather