CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 12, 2010

22 days of Thanks - Day 9

Today I am thankful for Mary. She is my sweet friend who lives 2 houses away. She is really crafty and uber-talented in the sewing department. She is helping me make the homecoming dress for Breanna (more like re-assuring me that I'm doing it right every step along the way). And last night when my poor machine started puckering all my really pricey fabric she offered to let me come down and use her machine. So I gathered my stuff and trudged down to her house at 10:15pm and sewed like a mad woman until after 2am. And no I didn't keep her up - due to her husband working the graveyard shift from home - she is a night owl already. But I am eternally grateful that she is assisting me in this endeavor. Thanks Mary - I love ya!!!

0 comments: