CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

22 days of Thanks - Day 13

Today I am thankful for my nieces. I actually only have one now - but in about another week I'll have two:) Yay!

Amelia is the cutest little bug you ever saw. She has these cheeks that you just want to pinch they're so pudgy. And she does this thing with her lip - she sucks in the bottom one. It's just the cutest thing. I can't wait until she's old enough to talk to me on the phone. Then I can trade things with her for pictures too.

Ralph and Kristina haven't yet revealed the name of their little girl but she'll be here in about a week. I can't wait to see her - I'm hoping she has the same red hair as Benjamin. I'm so excited to have another neice- they are so much more fun to shop for:)

0 comments: