CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 18, 2010

22 days of Thanks - Day 14 & 15

I skipped yesterday because I wanted that cute little Amelia at the top of my blog all day for her birthday. So today you get two.

Yesterday I was grateful for a husband who tolerates all my craft crap all over the house. I always have multiple projects going - I get it from my mother. Hopefully the current disaster will leave my house soon though - watch for it nephews/neice - it's going to be fun!!!

Today I am grateful for a biology teacher who is willing to work with Breanna to bring her grades up. This has been a rough class for her. A new to teaching teacher who treats them like college students - lecturing with power points and stuff. She's not a good note taker and has been struggling with the vocabulary. But we have a plan in place and she is re-taking some tests and hopefully it will get better.

0 comments: