CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

22 days of Thanks - Day 20

Today is my Mom's day.

I am thankful for my great grandkids. They are so cute, smart, nice and I love them to pieces. I am thankful that my newest one, less than a day old is with us and is doing great.
I am thankful for my kids. They have always thought me a lot and been such an important part of my life but now we are very good friends and I love being part of their lives. I am thankful for my kids by marriage too. You are all a great part of this family.
I am thankful for my husband. He was been my best friend for over 40 years now and I have always know that he was the smartest, best looking, and generous man ever but for the last 2 years he have gone above and beyond the call of being a husband and has taken care of me.
I am thankful for the challenges of the last 2 years and the fact that we have been given this chance to prove all that we can do and be.
I am thankful for great friends like the owls (a group of lady's that I stitch with in Virginia). They are always there when I need help, a pick me up or a good stitching afternoon.
I am thankful for my beliefs and faith and a church to belong to that always give me hope for many blessing still to come.
Thank you Heather for this chance to have a reason to count my blessing and all the many things (not all mentioned here) to be thankful for all year.
Tinka

0 comments: